Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently.
Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
Strengthen and build risk management practice:
- Facilitate continuous identification and periodic assessment of business risks in the operating environment and update the risk registers.
- Developing and executing internal control activities, consult with management on strategic plans and other business matters, and anticipate emerging risks.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changing regulatory guidelines to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures and monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update/revision.
- Apply a rigorous and efficient risk-based audit approach which delivers robust assurance on the effectiveness of risk management and control measures.
- Monitor and report on key risk indicators (KRIs) and implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained on Internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities management and managers.
- Maintain the whistleblowing channels of the Company and provide periodic reports to the Board.
- Report to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of audit plan and any other matters of discussion.
Maintain and execute risk management practice.
- Prepare Internal Audit and Control plans and provide oversight and direction in the execution and reporting of internal Control engagements and projects within established timelines and budgets.
- Conduct periodic financial, compliance, operational and special audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities, as required.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational,regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits.
- Review analyses of non-conformities, discuss audit findings across the organization and suggest recommendations.
- Documenting and testing business process and IT controls that support key operations.
- Evaluating control deficiencies, and monitoring remediation actions, timelines, and progress.
- Minimum of 8 years audit, internal audit and/control experience, with at least 3 years at Manager/Senior manager level.
- Big 4 audit background preferable
- Working experience in Retail is preferable.
- Member of a professional body (e.g. ACCA, CPA, CIA) is preferable
- High degree of self-confidence; pleasant personality; well presented.
- Strong experience and interest for how technology and systems can support internal control effectiveness and efficiency.
- Solid understanding and experience with internal control frameworks
- Strong analytical skills include the ability to spot, assess and address risk, materiality and interdependencies and translate it into impact analysis for the financial reporting and recommendations for improvement.
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the organization with the right level of detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including sound presentational skills.
- Striving for continuous improvement and optimization
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Fast growth career with the biggest mom & baby retailer in Vietnam
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC