Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue.
Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently.
Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
Finance system implementation project
- Proactively participate in the project to push/ realize expected changes with minimal business impacts
- Carry out “As is” assessment, document clearly business requirements
- Coordinate/participate in the new Finance system/solution ion process which meet not just current need but future company growth plan.
- Support Senior Finance Transformation Manager to lead the implementation, work with Finance and across function teams (especially IT) to ensure finance system integration with Con Cung ERP is smooth and, manual intervention / bookings are minimized.
After Finance system go-live, this position will be the main responsible
- Making sure new system(s)/way of working, procedures are embedded in daily operations, trained and run as expected.
- Continuously drive process automations/ validate if subsequence changes initiatives (either systemway of working) are needed and coordinate with relevant parties to make it happened. Change needs to be well documented and trained again to all relevant business persons.
- Support Senior Finance Transformation Manager to build necessary capabilities within Finance function to support company growth
Project and business’ initiatives:
- Participate in and/support Senior Finance Transformation Manager to lead company’s Finance department’ initiatives in order to bring in positive (either strategicoperational) changes for the organization.
Being a “CHANGE AGENT” - driving changes to “status quo” business practice for better integration, efficiency and controls
End-to-End Process Improvements: suggest, and/liaise with other people and/or functions in order to drive process improvements via a) more automation, b) simplified processes & policies, c) driving “right” controls within organization
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) & Policy documentation:
- Be the champion for all Finance’s (and company wise relevant) SOP documentation,
- Make sure SOP and Policy are up-to-dated and presented to in an understandable way to everyone within the organization
- SOP & policy training and communication: provide clear communication and training to all relevant persons
Experience & other requirements
- Degree qualified in Finance and Accounting area
- Strong experience in driving changes via automation, process improvement initiatives
- Big 4 audit background preferable
- Working experience in Retail is preferable
- Member of a professional body (e.g. ACCA, CPA) is preferable
- Demonstrate ability to challenge “status quo” and drive step changes for an organization
- Good people leadership and interpersonal skill
- Possess a logical thinking, and ability to document SOP & Policies in a consistent and simple-to understand way
- English proficiency in both writing and speaking
- Ability to consult with manager and effectively make decisions with limited time and information
- Achieve results through influence, persuasion, collaboration and relationship building
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday – Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC