Founded in 2011, Con Cung has become the No.1 omni-channel Mom and Baby retail chain in Vietnam after 10-year journey. With 600 stores located across the country and the annual growth rate of more than 70% in 2021, Con Cung aims to reach 1,000 stores and hit 1 billion USD in revenue by 2023.
Especially, with the impressive technological foundation, Con Cung has successfully developed its online sales platform and achieved the growth rate of 400% in online sales revenue. Con Cung Mobile Shopping Application ranks in the top 5 of the Apple Top Chart in 2021 which indicates that our app is continuously developed and upgraded to provide customers with outstanding experiences by in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies.
Therefore, Con Cung is seeking young, enthusiastic and passionate talents to join us in achieving their professional career growths and eventually the company success.
1. Brand Development:
- Supporting to Marketing Director for building up brand strategies and brand positioning including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Develop, manage and monitor all of brand marketing activities of Con Cung as a master brand, include but not limit to advertising campaign, new brand development campaign
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels
- Follow up and analyze the development of the brand (brand health, sales, market share) and propose suitable programs.
2. Brand Campaign Roll out:
- Propose, develop and implement tactical brand marketing program to drive brand love and brand affinity
- Initiate develop creative, media & research briefs and brief to Agencies and/or internal Department
- Work and follow up with Agencies and/or internal department in developing TVC, packages, POSM, communication vehicles that fit with product communication.
- Coordinate and lead internal and external partners to ensure projects done properly and at high quality.
- Propose, manage and monitor budget for all brand marketing campaign, include but not limit to advertising campaign, new product launch campaign…
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
4. Cross-function collaboration
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Work closely with commercial team, social content team and other team to deliver business’s objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Marketingrelated field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand manager, preferably at a similar position in retail industry
- Strong at brand management, consumers understanding, creative & strategic knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with data driven analysis
- Highly flexible/open-minded, resourceful and practical.
- Good at computer skills (word, excel, power point)
- Advanced English skill, both in speaking and writing skills
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC