Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently. Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
1. Corporate Branding
- Supporting to Marketing Director for building up brand strategies and brand positioning including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Develop, manage and monitor all of brand marketing activities of Con Cung as a master brand, include but not limit to advertising campaign, new brand development campaign
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels
- Follow up and analyze the development of the brand (brand health, sales, market share) and propose suitable programs.
2. Brand Campaign / Project Management
- Propose, develop and implement tactical brand marketing program to drive brand love and brand affinity
- Initiate develop creative, media & research briefs and brief to Agencies and/or internal Department
- Work and follow up with Agencies and/or internal department in developing TVC, packages, POSM, communication vehicles that fit with product communication.
- Coordinate and lead internal and external partners to ensure projects done properly and at high quality.
- Propose, manage and monitor budget for all brand marketing campaign, include but not limit to advertising campaign, new product launch campaign…
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
4. Cross-function collaboration
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Work closely with commercial team, social content team and other team to deliver business’s objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in brand manager, preferably at a similar position in retail industry
- Strong at brand management, consumers understanding, creative & strategic knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with data driven analysis
- Highly flexible/open-minded, resourceful and practical.
- Good at computer skills (word, excel, power point)
- Advanced English skill, both in speaking and writing skills
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC