Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently. Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
What you’ll do?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager/Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with CTO (VP of Technology) to create product plans and roadmaps based on input internal stakeholders, functional teams and customers
- Work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver with quick time-to-market, optimal resources and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Track releases
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
What you’ll need?
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineeringequivalent preferred
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web/mobile app technologies
- Decisive, visionary and able to support your decisions with research
- Flexible, as you'll be working in-depth with different business functions
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organized and able to work to deadlines and roadmaps
- A very strong and clear communicator, with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC