At the end of 2017, Concung Corporation has more than 1,500 employees with 200 retail stores in Vietnam. Our annual growth rate is more than 70%. By the end of 2020, our annual revenue is more than $300 million USD. Concung Corporation is a company for mom & baby. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, we invest into Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. All of our products must follow strict safety standards. We also invest into technology in order to manage the retail network efficiently. Concung Corporation is one of the domestic retail company with the leading modern management ability. Concung Corporation is also a technology company.
Concung Corporation is dynamic and vibrant. Our management team are mostly in the age of 30s. Many of them are now holding the director positions with highly competitive benefit packages. Our corporate culture is transparent, result oriented and fast decision making. We nurture and support the creativity and originality of ideas. Our working environment allows talents to prosper and promote quickly.
The Senior Product Development Specialist is a new role to Concung.com and one that gives the associate a great opportunity to be part of a growing team that is forging a new path and process as to how we develop high quality products for moms & babies. The responsibilities include:
- Develop products from concept to final product for assigned categories.
- Work with Head of R&D department in order to develop product roadmap & brand positioning.
- Lead product Innovation & Renovation from conceptualization to industrialization for assigned categories.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & suppliers for appropriate involvement of process, ingredient, packaging, production, safety & quality control, regulatory compliance.
- Develop compliant label declarations with relevant substantiation to support all claims.
- Develop robust product specifications to ensure sustainable and flexible formulas that will meet consumer, quality and process needs. Ensure product superiority for assigned brand.
- Ensure compliance, target cost, target quality and target speed are met.
- Initiate improvement projects to ensure product best quality and cost.
- Experiences in product/ brand development is required.
- Bachelor degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Process & detail-oriented.
- Determined and committed to the success of the organization.
- Age: 25 – 32.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $1,000 - $1,500/month + 3 month’s salary bonus
- Expected to be promoted to the Senior Product Development Manager
Ms. Ân, Nguyễn Trúc - firstname.lastname@example.org