Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently.
Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
- Responsible for product portfolio management of the Service categories (Includes VieON entertainmentapp, Genetica,…)
- Go to the store (Minimum 2 times/month) to understand customer needs and behaviors to improvecustomers experience.
- Building up ideas POSM to increase product awareness at the store.
- Develop monthly sales program to boost sales according to set KPI.
- Run campaigns, other sales & marketing programs and optimize investments suppliers.
- Build good relationships with suppliers and interact well with partners.
- Work closely with other departments: Accounting/IT/Legal/Design to achieve assigned tasks
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- University graduate with degree in Marketing, Business related field. GPA greater than 7.5 is a plus
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience
- Good with numbers, strong communication, enthusiastic, honest, hardworking
- Negotiation skills- Ability to work well under pressure
- A passion for sales
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC