Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently.
Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
- Process inventory accounting in compliance with financial policies and procedures in time manner
- Ensuring that all inventory transaction details are recorded accurately in an accounting system
- Calculate COGS according to accounting policy
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and analysis of inventory retail inventory balances
- Prepare, analyze, and post monthly/quarterly Reserves and Journal Entries.
- Reviewing purchase orders for accuracy and ensuring that they have been approved by the appropriate departments/levels
- Provide support for physical inventory counts and analyze results for Accounting Manager and business partners.
- Verifying inventory counts and recording adjustments for items that have been returned, expired, damaged,lost
- Calculating inventory turnover ratios and consulting AM/CFO on the inventory levels to ensure they are within acceptable ranges
- Support store operations and warehouse team to develop and implement inventory management best practice
- Generate reports detailing inventories status
- Understands compliance issues around inventories processes (3-ways matching, importing, stock count)
- Any reports & tasks are assigned by Accounting Manager/CFO.
- Proven working experience as Inventory Accountant, ideally in the consumer/retail industry.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and inventory principles
- Good people leadership and ability to cooperate smoothly with other teams
- Keen to drive changes via automation and system integrations to improve efficiency and productivity
- Ability to effectively make decisions with limited time and information
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks, hands-on, logical, result-oriented, and able to work under high workloads.
- College degreeabove in Finance, Accounting, Auditing.
- Computer literate (especially Excel).
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC