Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently. Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
1. Business contracts and processes
- Review various business related agreements, contracts, documents on a day-to-day basis for the business including sales contract, vendor agreements, payment gateway agreements, banking agreements, warehousing services agreement, property lease agreement, insurance agreement, etc.
- Advise on compliances under Vietnamese laws concerning business, specifically retail trading and wholesale trading.
- Assist with legal compliance management across the company.
- Establish a process driven approach and improve the existing processes
2. Administrative procedures management
- Prepare and submit business registration to local authorities (establishment of branch, business registration adjustment, …)
- Sign up and manage all promotion activities, food safety registration, fire protection …
- Manage product registration plan aligning with business operation. Provide in product claim approval process and ensure the compliance of company product and with current regulation
- Support all departments and stores in working with local authorities
3. Intellectual property
- Sign up and manage all issues related to intellectual property/trademarks of the company
4. Other Legal Responsibilities
- Manage all legal documents
- Coordinate with the all Heads of Departments with regard to Legal matters.
- Cary out legal procedures in the process of complaints, disputes and related legal proceedings
- Directly work with the law agencies/third parties and participate in settling complaints, denunciationsdirectly participate in the resolution of procedural proceedings at arbitration agencies, courts to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the company.
- Participate in the legal appraisal for projects of M&A, new company establishment, due diligence transactions at projects …
- Review, develop and manage the updating of legal policies and procedures
- MS/BS degree in in Law
- More than 5 years of experience in Law firm, FMCG, Consumer Goods, in which at least 3 years in a
- Good experience in Vietnamese law
- Strong experience in both in-house, Law firm, and compliance.
- Excellent English communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and team builder and player
- Be able to analyze complex issues, make sound judgments and propose different solutions
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC