Founded in 2011, Con Cung has become the No.1 omni-channel Mom and Baby retail chain in Vietnam after 10-year journey. With 600 stores located across the country and the annual growth rate of more than 70% in 2021, Con Cung aims to reach 1,000 stores and hit 1 billion USD in revenue by 2023.
Especially, with the impressive technological foundation, Con Cung has successfully developed its online sales platform and achieved the growth rate of 400% in online sales revenue. Con Cung Mobile Shopping Application ranks in the top 5 of the Apple Top Chart in 2021 which indicates that our app is continuously developed and upgraded to provide customers with outstanding experiences by in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies.
Therefore, Con Cung is seeking young, enthusiastic and passionate talents to join us in achieving their professional career growths and eventually the company success.
Develop and implement internal and B2B online marketing strategies and campaigns to optimize the online customers’ experience and satisfaction, increase marketing effectiveness and increase online sales revenue.
• Manage and control online product/brand presentation in the best practices for shoppers’ experiences in daily access as well as ocasional campaign participation
• Conceptualize and develop interesting and relevant campaigns with specific strategic directions such as New Product Launching, Co-Branding Activities, …
• Plan and collaborate with the internal sales/commercial team and external suppliers to execute spectacular online campaigns to achieve the business KPIs (Sales, Engagement and Promotion ratio, …)
• Work closely with the operation team to generate optimal solutions for the online campaigns’ promotional mechanisms
• Collect and review performance insights and evaluations functional departments after the campaign and suggest key learnings to share with suppliers
• Monitor E-Commerce trends, interesting initiatives, and market best practices for improving site conversion and shopper engagement
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Economics (GPA 7.5 is a plus)
• At least 2-year experience in a similar field, preferable with experience in Online Retailing
• Familiar with E-marketing and Online media
• Excellent interpersonal/communication/negotiation skills
• Effective in time management, planning and execution
• Optimistic with full of creative ideas
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC