Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently.
Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
Develop and implement internal and B2B online marketing strategies and campaigns to optimize the online customers’ experience and satisfaction, increase marketing effectiveness and increase online sales revenue.
- Manage and control online product/brand presentation in the best practices for shoppers’ experiences in daily access as well as ocasional campaign participation
- Conceptualize and develop interesting and relevant campaigns with specific strategic directions such as New Product Launching, Co-Branding Activities, …
- Plan and collaborate with the internal sales/commercial team and external suppliers to execute spectacular online campaigns to achieve the business KPIs (Sales, Engagement and Promotion ratio, …)
- Work closely with the operation team to generate optimal solutions for the online campaigns’ promotional mechanisms
- Collect and review performance insights and evaluations functional departments after the campaign and suggest key learnings to share with suppliers
- Monitor E-Commerce trends, interesting initiatives, and market best practices for improving site conversion and shopper engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Economics (GPA 7.5 is a plus)
- At least 2-year experience in a similar field, preferable with experience in Online Retailing
- Familiar with E-marketing and Online media
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/negotiation skills
- Effective in time management, planning and execution
- Optimistic with full of creative ideas
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC