Con Cung is the biggest omni-channel company for mom & baby with 600 retail stores in Vietnam in 2021 and plan to have 1,000 stores by 2023 with 1 billion USD revenue. Con Cung's annual growth rate is more than 70%. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, Con Cung is strongly investing into Product Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of pricing and quality. We also invest into technology in order to manage the network and online channel efficiently. Con Cung Corporation also develops in-house cutting-edge automation and intelligence technologies. We are seeking for young, smart & dynamic talents to grow your career together with us.
1. New product sourcing & development:
- Conduct market research & analysis to identify customer needs and product opportunities. Keep updating market trends via market observation, market visits.
- Identify category growth’s opportunities. Work with category head to establish plans and goals for each product sourcing/ development project. This includes setting objectives, product KPIs & timeline.
- Source products & suppliers to deliver project’s objectives. Ensure competitive edge in terms of selling price, commercial margin, product modernity and quality.
2. Category/ Product Management & Execution:
- Develop plan to improve category growth & profit
- Keep track of product & category performance
3. Suppliers management:
- Identify, establish and grow strategic partnerships
- Negotiate trade terms/contracts annually with suppliers
- Proactive to develop supplier network (local & international)
4. Cross-function collaboration
- Work closely with planning team, QA & compliance team, commercial team to deliver business’s objectives.
- University graduate & above (Open for fresher). GPA greater than 7.5 is a plus
- Having at least 1 year of proven experience in business development/ merchandising/ product development/ product management is a plus
- Keen interest in FMCG market dynamics
- Strong business development & planning skills
- Strong negotiation & communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Strong research & analysis ability
- Ability to adapt quickly & work under a fast-space environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months (under minimum KPI requirement)
- Working in a dynamic, open and creative environment
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC