Concung Corporation is an extremely fast growing company for Mom & Baby products with one new store opened every day. By the end of 2022, our annual revenue is more than $500 million USD with 1,000 baby stores. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, we invest into Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of quality and pricing. All of our products must follow strict safety standards. We also invest into technology in order to manage the retail network efficiently. Concung Corporation is one of the domestic retail company with the leading modern management ability. Concung Corporation is also a technology company.
Concung Corporation is dynamic and vibrant. Our management team are mostly in the age of 30s. Many of them are now holding the director positions with highly competitive benefit packages. Our corporate culture is transparent, result oriented and fast decision making. We nurture and support the creativity and originality of ideas. Our working environment allows talents to prosper and promote quickly.
What you’ll do?
The Concung Talent Acquisition Manager's in charge of building development strategy & managing talent acquisition processes of Con Cung. He/She will have strong preparation for talent for the business strategy of Con Cung in short term & long term.
1. Develop, implement Con Cung talent acquisition & recruitment strategies
2. Manage, improve recruitment efficiency, and life-cycle. Innovate the Applicant Tracking System
3. Build an Employee Journey with stakeholders to bring a positive experience to the candidate & employee
4. Build a strong talent pipeline for current and future job opportunities
5. Implement the Concung Employer branding plans
What you’ll need?
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience as TA Manager, Recruitment Manager or similar HR role
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months (under minimum KPI requirement)
- Working in a dynamic, open and creative environment
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- Development speed of Concung.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vdZgrzAtXhKU