Concung Corporation is an extremely fast growing company for mom & baby products with one new store opened every day. By the end of 2022, our annual revenue is more than $500 million USD with 1,000 baby stores. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, we invest into Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of quality and pricing. All of our products must follow strict safety standards. We also invest into technology in order to manage the retail network efficiently. Concung Corporation is one of the domestic retail company with the leading modern management ability. Concung Corporation is also a technology company.
Concung Corporation is dynamic and vibrant. Our management team are mostly in the age of 30s. Many of them are now holding the director positions with highly competitive benefit packages. Our corporate culture is transparent, result oriented and fast decision making. We nurture and support the creativity and originality of ideas. Our working environment allows talents to prosper and promote quickly.
What you’ll do?
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Executive, you will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. The Senior TA Executive ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. Besides, you will be in charge of Ad-hoc projects to improve and develop the team’s performance.
- In charge full circle of recruitment defining suitable demands to building the talent pool and hiring
- Follow up, analyst and improve quality, effectiveness & performance of each step on hiring process
- Evaluate and screen potential candidates; support stakeholders in the hiring process
- Develop online and offline channel to reach potential candidates and increase awareness of Concung recruitment brand (Concung Employer Branding)
- In charge of Ad-hoc projects
What you’ll need?
- 3 plus years of executive recruitment experience (especially in Back Office Departments)
- Positive attitude and quick adaption to trendschanges
- Commitment and Co-operative
- Strong in research & recruit by the social media channel (Facebook, LinkedIn...)
- Project management skills
- Be able to design & create content is a plus
- Being able to progress into Talent Acquisition management roles in a short time
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Working in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Team-Building, Year End Party, many internal events
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- Development speed of Concung.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vdZgrzAtXhKU