Concung Corporation is an extremely fast growing company for mom & baby products with one new store opened every day. By the end of 2022, our annual revenue is more than $500 million USD with 1,000 baby stores. With the vision of providing good quality products for children, we invest into Research and Development in order to manufacture and provide products that are suitable to the local market in terms of quality and pricing. All of our products must follow strict safety standards. We also invest into technology in order to manage the retail network efficiently. Concung Corporation is one of the domestic retail company with the leading modern management ability. Concung Corporation is also a technology company.
Concung Corporation is dynamic and vibrant. Our management team are mostly in the age of 30s. Many of them are now holding the director positions with highly competitive benefit packages. Our corporate culture is transparent, result oriented and fast decision making. We nurture and support the creativity and originality of ideas. Our working environment allows talents to prosper and promote quickly.
- Work with other departments and senior directors to setup the annual business and sales plan of the company which includes the major milestones/ KPI, cashflow plan and budget plan in order to achieve the P/L plan.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budgeting
- Closely monitor the actual performance with respect to business, sales, cashflow and budget plan; and provide in-depth analysis and recommendation accordingly.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Advise BOD on company’s investment and business activities and strategies.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee the operation of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, AccountingEconomics
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CFA/CPAsimilar will be considered a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Manager positionequivalent (in Big 4sinvestment company is a plus).
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination.
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday)
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, 08 Hoang Van Thai, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- Development speed of Concung.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZgrzAtXhKU
- Workspace of Concung.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbiELWZz1MQ